What does "rendering logo animations in the cloud" really mean?
The new MotionLogos system is highly automated using our proprietary 3D platform that communicates with the MotionLogos website in realtime. This provides the easiest, fastest and most cost effective logo animation platform on the planet. Here's a quick break down of the order process:
- Sign up for an account.
- Create a project and upload your logo. You can create as many projects as you like - each one with a different logo.
- One of our artists will convert your logo(s) to a 3D format that is used by our animation platform.
- The new 3D version of your logo will be inserted into hundreds of logo animation templates and rendered in a small preview format.
- When the previews are ready, you will receive an email notification. At this point you may go back into your project page and view all the previews - each with your own logo!
- Click on the thumbnails in your project page to select them for full resolution rendering. In checkout you may choose between 1080p or 4k resolution.
- Checkout and your project will be added to the render queue in our system.
- When your full resolution logo animations are complete, you will receive an email notification. At this point your may go back to your project page and download the full resolution animations by clicking on the thumbnails.
- You can order additional animations in the same project at any time - simply add them to your cart and checkout as you did in the first order.
What resolutions and formats are my logo animations delivered in?
All your logo animations will be delivered in Quicktime format for maximum compatibility on Mac and PC platforms. We use the Photo-JPEG (PJPEG) codec for maximum quality with minimum file size. We offer all logo animations in 1080p and 4k.
Most computers already have Quicktime pre-installed. However, if your system is missing Quicktime, install the latest version of QuickTime available free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime.
What do you charge for logo animations?
Pricing depends on two basic factors to help you save the most money on each logo animations order:
- Resolution - 4k is priced higher and takes longer to render.
- Bundle Builder - The automated bundle builder is always working to save you money in the background as you add templates to your cart. You will find it at the top of your project pages. The idea is simple: the more logos animations you add to your cart, the lower the average price for each.
What is the Bundle Builder?
The Bundle Builder is located at the top of your project pages and automatically calculates your discounts each time you shop with us. It also will show you when you will hit the next discount level.
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. In addition we also accept Paypal using your Paypal ID. These choices will be presented to you in the last step of checkout. By special arrangement we also accept bank wires, checks, money orders and payment by fax.
How will you deliver my logo animations?
Once your full resolution logo animations are ready, you will receive an email notification. At that point you may log back into your project page and download them by clicking on the thumbnails. If you selected to receive the files on disc, it will be dispatched at that time. If you selected a "mixed to DVD" or "mixed to BluRay" option in checkout, we will contact you for additional details. This process will take an additional 48 hours for our editors to mix, edit and author the disc.
* Even if you select a shipping option you still will have access to your downloads immediately after checkout.
Will my logo animations work on my computer?
The logo animations are designed to be compatible with every video related application capable of using Quicktime video. If your software works with Quicktime files these files will work on your computer. To check compatibility with your system, please sign-up for a free account at www.motionloops.com. to gain access to our 24 free loops - these are the same format that we deliver the logo animations in. You may use the free loops to test with - and you may use them royalty-free in your projects as well. If you can import the free Quicktime files into your software you will be able to use all logo animations purchased on this site.
What if I need to use a different codec for my software?
We use Quicktime Photo-JPEG to cover a majority of uses. However there are times when a different codec is better in some circumstances. We found the best place to find spyware-free batch cross-encoder utilities are on http://download.cnet.com/ Simply search for "video converter" to browse the dozens of choices.
Do you remove the MotionLogos logo from my purchased loops?
Yes. The watermark you see in the previews will be removed in all full resolution files you purchase.
What are the differences between the resolutions you offer?
What is "High Definition" 1080p?
1080p is the industry standard high resolution video format of 1920x1080.
What is "Ultra High Definition" 4k?
4k is the newest and highest resolution format to date. It boasts 4x the resolution of 1080p using a ultra clear 3840x2160 frame size. 4k content guarantees your content is future-proofed against the new line-up of UHD TVs currently flooding the industry. You can always scale these files down to fit 1080p or standard definition displays.
Can I play shipped DVDROMs on my home DVD player?
No. Any DVDROMs or BLURAY-ROMs we ship you contain the raw Quicktime video files for computer software only. Select the "Premixed to DVD" or "Premixed to BluRay" option in checkout if you want your animations to play on a standard DVD or BluRay disc.
Do you use my original logo colors?
No our process automatically maps all colors and textures on a per-template basis to ensure it matches properly. Your logo colors will be identical to those found on our Home Page examples. Textures (like concrete or plastics), reflections, shadows and colored environmental lighting all affect the way a logo appears in a template. To ensure the most consistent quality across all projects, we can only implement the tempaltes as you see on our Home Page.
Can you mix other videos with my Motion Logos animations if I select one of the "Premixed to DVD" or "Premixed to BluRay" options?
Yes. We are happy to mix in any videos you have purchased from our sister website https://www.MotionLoops.com
We will contact you for details via email if you select one of these options in checkout.