By ordering from MotionLogos, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions. MotionLogos, reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- We will not produce your order until we receive full payment.
- There are two stages to placing an order at MotionLogos. #1 is the preview process. A small fee is charged to convert your logo to 3D and render all the templates using your logo for your review. #2 is the full resolution render process. A separate fee is charged for each full resolution (1080p or 4k) template you select from all the previews we deliver in stage #1. This way you are able to verify the logo looks good in each template before committing to the full resolution stage.
- Changes to logo artwork, order specifications or production time may incur additional fees if it requires additional work.
- All sales are final. However we provide previews of all templates using your logo so you can be sure it will look good before purchasing the full resolution version.
- We will reproduce your order if we made an error. When reproducing an order, the original production time will be used.
- We will exchange any physical media delivered if it was received damaged.
We charge sales tax to orders received within the states of Texas.
- We always attempt to recreate your logo perfectly in 3D before generating your previews.
- We create previews of all MotionLogos templates using the 3D version of your logo we create. There is a small fee for the conversion process and preview renders.
- The time it takes us to provide the previews will vary depending on our workload. If you have a hard deadline please contact us directly for rush jobs. Additional fees may apply.
- It is your responsibility to review your previews in full before placing a full resolution order.
- You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of your logo in the previews. Full resolution orders are exact copies of the previews but without the watermark and with much higher quality and resolution settings.
- Our process automatically maps all colors and textures on a per-template basis to ensure it matches properly. Your logo colors will be identical to those found on our Home Page examples. Textures (like concrete or plastics), reflections, shadows and colored environmental lighting all affect the way a logo appears in a template. To ensure the most consistent quality across all project templates, we only colorize your logo as shown in the examples on our Home Page.
Liability for errors
In the case of 3D text projects, MotionLogos is not liable for errors in the final product due to misspelling, grammar or punctuation delivered to us.
- By submitting the artwork to MotionLogos, you certify that you have the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files.
- MotionLogos is not responsible for the loss or damage of your artwork.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- You agree to let us display your artwork and finished animations on this web site as examples unless stated prior to approval.
- Each template maps colors and textures to your logo automatically to match the environment. Original logo colors are discarded and replaced with these colors automatically as part of the process. Colors can not be modified from the template colors.
- Production time is an estimate. If you have a hard deadline please contact us directly for rush jobs. Additional fees may apply.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and during our internally determined holiday schedule. These days are not considered when calculating production time.
- Production time does not include shipping transit time (if you have requested a hard copy).
- We are not responsible for expedited delivery costs on orders that do not go out by the ship date estimate.
- All orders are downloadable immediately after the full resolution files are uploaded to your project area. Optional shipping on disc and premixed DVD or BluRay is available in checkout.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
- Our responsibility is limited to preparing your order and delivering it for shipping if that option is selected.
- You must be of legal age to use our website.
- You must provide a valid email address and billing address information requested by MotionLogos to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to display your custom animations as "examples" for marketing our service. If you do not want us to use your logo animations in our marketing efforts, please note this in your project details section when placing your preview order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
The customer will defend and hold MotionLogos harmless in any suit or court action brought against MotionLogos by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where MotionLogos, acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in MotionLogos' sole judgment is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against MotionLogos for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MotionLogos and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of MotionLogos owned websites. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order. 3rd parties
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (“3rd Party”), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations. Account termination
Your access to MotionLogos website(s) may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The internal laws of the State of Texas shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Texas for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.